CAMPGROUND RULES & REGULATIONS – Cabin Rental
1. Check in time is 4 p.m. – Check out time is 10 a.m. Please ensure all garbage has been properly disposed in garbage receptacles provided. Household garbage ONLY, do not leave garbage outside of containers or in fire pits. Make sure that your fire is OUT.
2. Any and all visitors you receive MUST register and pay at the office upon entering the grounds, whether they walk in, bike in, drive in, come by boat, etc. All Visitor’s to be out by 10 PM as we do not need extra vehicles driving around in here when people are trying to relax.
3. For the consideration of others, quiet between the hours of 11pm and 8 am shall be observed. Turn OFF all radios etc. no loud music is permitted at any time.
4. Pets are NOT permitted in the cabin or on the decks. A minimum $ 250.00 cleaning charge will apply if it is discovered that a pet has been with you or one of your guests during your stay.
5. Please do not remove any linens, towels etc. from the cabin, put in bathtub when checking out.
6. Smoking is NOT permitted in the cabin. The use of illegal drugs is NOT permitted.
7. No alcoholic beverages allowed on the grounds other than your own cabin and private yard area.
8. Children must be supervised at all times, especially at the lakefront, and play ground areas.
9. Fires may be made only in the fire pits provided. Pleased no not scrounge wood from campground. Firewood is available at the office. Never leave your fire unattended for any length of time. Fire pits are provided at the beach also for your use.
10. Cutting down of trees, clearing of brush or removal of any limbs is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Do not put nails in trees.
11. Firearms, fireworks, firecrackers and any other noisemakers are prohibited. Fireworks require county permit. Quads, trikes or other ATV’S are not permitted.
12. All fish must be cleaned at the fish cleaning station (clean up after your selves). At no time can fish be cleaned in the cabin or any raw parts be put in the trash. No fishing off the main dock. The dock is for loading and unloading purposes only. Do not tie your boats to the dock. All boats are to be anchored on the left side of dock; the right side is for swimming. For the safety of all please refrain from boating within the bay area. No bicycles, running or horseplay is permitted on the dock, tell your children to PLAY SAFE.
13. For the consideration of others, no one should come and go between the hours of 10 PM and 8 AM except in case of an emergency. Lending of keys to unregistered guests is not permitted. Lost keys will result in a $ 25.00 charge.
14. SPEED LIMIT IS 10 KM PER HOUR. Yield to pedestrians and bicycles.
15. Absolutely NO dumping of gray water on grounds. Please use the sani-dumping station located by the office.
16. Anyone not obeying the rules and regulations of the campground will be evicted and will not receive a refund.
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY THE USE OF THE CAMPGROUNDS.
Rules are subject to change with out notice.